Welcome Money Makers!
Through financial education, we are empowering small business owner’s to make their financial financial freedom dreams come true!
There’s something wonderful about financial freedom. The relief of knowing there’s plenty of cash in your business to fund payroll, bills are paid, and debts are paid off or are making you money. Experiencing the joy in life knowing your expenses are paid, you’re able to do the things you enjoy, and there’s money left over to invest in your future.
Budget Boss was started to help entrepreneurs become unstoppable in achieving financial freedom! The beauty is that it doesn’t matter how much you make or your past financial mishaps. The journey is all about moving forward, learning how to manage what you have, and believing in yourself! You deserve financial freedom!
You're in the right place!
Getting to Know Michelle Edwards, CPA
- I’m a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- I’m the founder and CEO of Trailhead Accounting Solutions CPA, LLC. We’re a done-for-your outsourced CFO and virtual bookkeeping company.
- University of Colorado at Boulder Alum with a Masters in Taxation.
- Mom to two incredible teenagers who remind me to slow down and enjoy life.
- I used to be afraid of dogs. I faced my fears and now own two silly and loving pups! Ellie (Chocolate Lab) and Jasper (Golden Retriever)
- I love the water! Boating, paddle boarding, water skiing, swimming, snorkeling.
- The mountains are my happy place. You can find me hiking, remote camping, and skiing.
- There’s nothing better than a good micro-brew.
- Biggest Financial Accomplishment: following my entrepreneurial dreams and running a successful business that has allowed me to reach financial freedom.
- Biggest Financial Mistake: Failing to understand and save for the steep self-employment tax burden. Ouch, only made that mistake once!
- Current financial goal: Saving for retirement & researching our next investment.